Veterinary Institute Subotica is constantly investing in new technologies, the quality system, personnel and product range diversification. In the previous period, old plants were reconstructed and modernised, new plants for the production of chemo-pharmaceutical products were constructed, and factories for producing pet food and producing extruded fish feed were opened.
Moreover, gasification of the whole production system was implemented, in an investment that contributes to improving environmental standards, and also the additional improvement of the quality of products in the animal feed, fish feed and pet food factories. The gasification system enables continuity of the steam necessary for extrusion thus providing the highest production quality in this segment, which has doubled the volume of extruded feed production with the construction of the new plant.
- 2010-2011 Construction of loading cone in the silo
- 2008-2010 Adaptation of the plant and purchase of equipment for the production of liquid veterinary medicines in Subotica in compliance with the GMP standard
- 2008-2009 Plant for extrusion of fish feed
- 2008-2009 Boiler house
- 2008-2009 Regional warehouse
- 2008-2009 Adaptation of the plant and purchase of equipment for the production of powder veterinary medicines in Srpska Crnja in compliance with the GMP standard
- 2008 Construction of substation – construction
- 2007 Purchase of a plant in Srpska Crnja and purchase of licence from Sibmiofarm for the production of veterinary medicines